Wednesday, November 20, 2019

10 Year Friendiversary

 
(Starting off with this one because it's cute.)

 10 years ago (on November 2) we met up with some new friends at a local park.  I had known Rachel for a couple of years online through the FIAR boards and when we moved back we decided to get together.

 I wish we had known how much we were going to hit it off because I would have taken more pictures!

 The only close up I got was of the two littlest ones, now 10 and 12.

 So on November 2 of this year, we went back to the same park!

 It looks quite a bit different now, but they still had fun.



 We tried to recreate the one close up shot and I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time.

I'm so thankful for these friendships.  We have made so many wonderful memories over the last decade and I know we'll make many more!

No comments: