Thursday, July 26, 2012

Odds and Ends

 I haven't blogged much in the last few weeks because we've had so much going on.  Jay started a new job, I'm getting some things ready for a baby shower, trying to plan school things and get some writing done, and on and on...So here are a few pictures!  
 
 One of my friends got married in Hawaii last month and she had her reception at the zoo on her one month anniversary.  She had a HUGE candy bar that the kids loved.  They also got to ride a golf cart there instead of walking, so they thought it was great.

 Dancing!

 I tried to explain to the kids that not all wedding receptions will be like that, but I don't think they're convinced.  They'll probably be pretty disappointed at the next one they attend!

 Alice in her new owl hat!

 When Alice takes a nap she stays up late, so one night I decided to take the kids to the park since we wouldn't be going to bed anytime soon!


 This just made me laugh!

And so did this one!

I hope you're having a great July!

No comments: