Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!

 We had several days of Christmas celebrations.  Hobo got to join in our first party--he didn't know what to think about being in his old kennel!

 Tuesday we visited our old neighbors and opened presents.


 Hobo was pretty well behaved for his first ever Christmas party!

 Thursday evening we went to our annual Christmas Eve party.

 When we came home, we got everything ready for Santa.

 Not too bad, especially considering the shambles the entire house is almost always in!

 Christmas morning the kids were ready to go early!

 We told them they had to wait until 7:30 and I was hoping they would sleep in, but no such luck.

 Jack's big gift--which is now assembled in my living room.

 Alice's big gift--She had been saving her own money to buy one and when she opened it she said, "Oh, good!  Now I can throw away that money I was saving!"

 Hobo got a giant rawhide!

 Christmas afternoon we celebrated with my side of the family.

 Saturday we celebrated with Jay's side of the family.  Jack spent lots of time loving on Penny!

 A drone!

 Pretty princesses

Cousin time!

I hope you had a great Christmas!

No comments: