Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Week Two

 We've now been in for two weeks and it's surprising how busy we still seem to be!  I spent several days sewing masks.

 I've gotten 15 done so far, which have gone to Jay's clinic and to a friend's daughter who is an EMT.  I have a few more half done that will go to a 4H mom who works for a hospice.

 Wednesday was Waffle Day!

 Thursday we had a grocery pick up scheduled so we got some lunch while we were out.

 We also had a curbside pick up for craft supplies!  I was so excited.  (I'm making this free pattern from one of my favorite designers.)

 Alice is having dance classes over Zoom, so we cleared the living room for her class.

 Not surprisingly there have been lots of pictures of cats taken while we're with them all the time.  They definitely keep us entertained.  (Tycho is on top of the laundry room cabinets in this one.)

 We worked on this project for World Theater Day on Friday.

 I was having trouble with my sewing machine, so my mom and dad came by to do a porch drop off of my mom's machine.  Thanks to Facebook advice I was able to get mine going again!

 We had beautiful weather this weekend!  My little tree is finally turning purple!

 Saturday evening we made an impromptu visit to our friends and visited from a socially acceptable distance.  It was fun!

 We also stopped for Andy's!

 We usually go to my mom and dad's for Sunday dinner so since the weather was nice we brought Billy Sims and had a distant picnic.

 Sunshine and sweet kids!

 Alice picked some flowers for us while we were there.

 Yesterday was rainy, but that didn't stop them from going outside.

 Jack and I read on the porch while Alice played in the rain more.

 We also finished up our Shakespeare projects.  I love how these turned out!

 Our terrariums we planted last week grew a lot!  This is how they looked a few days after planting.

And this is how they look now!  We've caught the cats trying to eat the grass more than once!

No comments: