Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Week Three

 Week 3 already?  Sometimes this seems like it's been going on for ages, but other times the days fly by.  Maybe last week went quickly because we had several outings.  Tuesday we went to pick up Alice's next math book.

 Wednesday was my nephew's 18th birthday so we made a donut delivery.

 The kids also made signs for the yard!

 Wednesday afternoon the kids also played a fun game with friends on Zoom.

 Thursday we had these muffins for breakfast because it was...

 ...Peanut Butter and Jelly Day!  I'm glad I had picked this calendar up at Five Below because it's given us some fun things to celebrate while we're at home.

 The kids modeled their masks--though I'm making Alice a smaller one now.

 Saturday they wrote some letters to friends.

 Alice has been video calling with friends quite a bit.  When she stepped away, Tycho decided to take her place.

 Saturday Alice lost her next to last baby tooth!

 Sunday we made some up some packages.

 Delivery service!

 Tycho became part of a puppet show.

 Slime has made a return to our house!

 Did I mention masks?  I might be able to do this in my sleep now...  These went to my sister in law, who works for Baptist Village.

 Zoom Spanish class


For some reason Blogger won't let me type below this picture...Anyway, we had some leftover grass seed from the terrariums they made, so we made a Resurrection Garden--something I've had in the back of my mind to do since I saw it on Pinterest years ago.  It's nice to finally get to some projects!

No comments: