Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Week Four

 I had to check and see what week of quarantine this was before I posted...I've lost track!  But we're still staying busy!  The Food Showdown, one of the annual county 4H events, has been canceled for the year, so our educator held a virtual cooking contest.  The kids had to make something using only what was in their pantry and then turn in the recipe and a picture.

 The kids entered a Lion's Mane Omelet!

 They didn't win the contest, but I found out they can make a pretty good omelet, so I feel like I won.  ha!

 Our weather has been either sunny and beautiful or gray and chilly.  Last Tuesday was beautiful, so we went for a walk.

 Jack spotted a 918 Rock in a tree!

 The huge full moon!

 A large chunk of time last week was spent making masks.  I have a pretty good set up and watched quite a bit of Columbo while I sewed.

 I think I've made around 55 masks at this point.

 Alice made this pie chart that cracked me up!

 Friday we colored Easter eggs.


 I love this strawberry!

 This egg can be happy or sad, depending on which way you turn it!

 Can you tell what celebrity this is supposed to be?

 Mummies Alive eggs by Jack.

 I think Hobo is loving getting so much play time now!

 Easter pic--more later!

 We brought out Master Detective Clue on Easter afternoon.

And we wrapped up Week Four by celebrating this guy's first birthday last night!

I'm still doing fine with being home so much, but I am looking forward to getting out more soon hopefully!  I'm itching for a good road trip!

No comments: