Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friday: Beautiful Weather

It was 72 degrees today. 72. On January 6. You just can't stay inside on a day like that.

We headed to the park.

We took my grandma and my aunt with us.

Alice finally really took up with my aunt, who is also an Alice, though no one ever calls her that.

Even though the weather is like spring, there's still plenty of winter static around.

I'm so glad we can take long recesses like this!

We've been reviewing this week, but we start back in full force Monday. Check out my post on starting back at Metro Family and this cute penguin mini-unit we'll be using from the teacher wife!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just loved the photo of the static boy - he has the perfect haircut for that hair-raising fun on the slide :-)