Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

 We had beautiful weather today and Jay got off work early, so we went to the pumpkin patch.

 The hay house was still a big hit.

 Jack really liked feeding the animals.  Unfortunately, a goat bit Alice.  Yes, that's the same child who was stung in the face by a bee and ended up with cactus needles in her rear end the last time we took a road trip.  She's going to start refusing to go anywhere with me.

 She got brave and tried it again--thankfully with no more bites!

 Time for the hay ride!

 Alice loved the pony rides.  She literally tried to jump off the step ladder onto the pony.

 Picking out pumpkins!

Happy fall!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love this time of year! Hay rides and pumpkin pickin' ~ it's just the best!

Unknown said...

I started laughing when I saw your post! I was at that same pumpkin patch yesterday! funny.