Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Noon Year's Eve

 This morning we went to a favorite place for a little something special.  The Discovery Lab had a Noon Year's Eve party!

 They had a hat-making contest and both of the kids worked hard on their creations.

 The finished products!

 They also had a noisemaker competition.  It was really loud in there.  I think I'm still on sensory overload.

 At noon there was a big balloon drop!

 It was pretty chaotic!

 The kids all thought it was great, though!

 This is what I would do if there were a lot of balloons: See how many I could gather up.  But it turns out that lots of kids like to pop them.  They should have given out Excedrin to the parents!

 We had a really fun time!

Now we are almost ready for our annual New Year's Eve bag party.  I got up at 5:00 this morning, so I'm hoping I can make it to midnight!

No comments: