Friday, January 24, 2014

Date Nights

 Since we're homeschoolers I obviously spend a lot of time with my kids, but I don't always get to spend a lot of one on one time with them.  Last week Chili's had a Daddy-Daughter dinner night similar to the Mom and Son one Jack and I had gone to last month, so while Jay and Alice were at that, Jack and I went out.  He chose to go to Coney I-Lander because he loves the arcade.  I'll have you know that I can still beat him at air hockey, though--but it's not as easy as it used to be!


 When Jack had a sleepover with his cousin last weekend, Alice and I went out for some girl time.  We took her bear back to Build a Bear to get her back re-stitched and stopped for some Dippin Dots while we were at the mall.

Then she wanted to go back to Chili's to eat.  Can you tell that we also picked up some clothing at Build a Bear?

It was so nice to get some time alone with each of them and I even got in a date night with Jay last week, too!

No comments: