Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Break

 We started Spring Break by celebrating my mom's birthday!

 
 Monday we went to 4H and the kids finished up a pottery class--this is a picture their teacher sent me.

 
 Coffee out of her own mug!

 Tuesday we went to a show at the planetarium.

 And then we went to Red Robin and celebrated Pi Day!

 Wednesday the kids went to a sewing class (and I just realized I haven't taken any pictures of what they made!) and Leah worked on getting rid of her old skin.  I always get a kick out of this, especially when she looks like she's wearing gloves.

 Thursday we had rainbow pancakes and went to PE as usual.

 Friday started with more sewing at 4H (it's Fashion Revue time)!

 Then we went to lunch and bowling with friends!


 We had our traditional rainbow jello for St. Patrick's Day.

The weather was so nice we went to the park after supper.
 
 Saturday morning the kids worked at 4H fundraiser at Tractor Supply.  It ended up being really warm--even though we were freezing at the beginning of the week!

 We went swimming, too!

We were pretty busy, so I'm not sure how much of a break I'd consider it, but we had a good time!

No comments: