- I'm due June 7. That should make planning Jack's party fun, because his birthday is June 10.
- Jack seems mildly interested, but he was more excited about getting a new Madagascar toy in his Happy Meal after we went to the doctor. At least he was not negative about it, so that's good.
- I'm not finding out if it is a boy or a girl. Last time, Jay knew, but I didn't. He says he doesn't know if he'll find out this time. We don't really have a preference either way, so it's all good.
- I'll have the baby at the hospital down the street. Heavily drugged.
- We haven't agreed on any names yet. If it's a girl, her middle name will almost definitely be June. The name I liked for a boy was August, and I don't think Jay is going to go for that since it won't be born in August.
- We have known for just over a month, though I suspected it for a while before that.
- Jay has signed up for three extra months with the Air Force, so we won't be moving with a one month old. That's good.
- Jay is not delivering this baby. He's a little out of practice since they don't do OB in the clinic here. He is apparently still good at heart rates, though.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Now I'm getting text messages for details and I have no clue how to send text messages, so I thought I'd post some details here!