Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night

We actually started our election yesterday, with an early vote on what we would have for dessert tonight. Each of us had a ballot and could choose between ice cream with toppings (my vote) and brownies (the winner). Poo.
This morning Jack said, "You know how you were sad that brownies won? Well, tonight I will vote how you're going to vote so you're not sad anymore."

Tonight when Jay got home from work, we voted on dinner: Taco Bueno vs. Domino's. Jack was telling me that he was wanting Taco Bueno, but I told him I wanted pizza. When he found out Jay wanted pizza, too, he changed his vote because he didn't want to lose. When we were eating dinner he said that it was the best pizza in the world, so I guess it was all good.

On the real election front, I took Jack with me this morning and it took us about 40 minutes, start to finish. He was very well behaved and picked the biggest sticker they had when they told him he could have one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for a post about Pluto!RWBGMA

Anonymous said...

Update!!!!! RWBGMA