Thursday, June 4, 2009

Post Pregnancy Top 10

While you're waiting for Jay to post some pictures of the baby, here is a list of the top ten things I'm looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore. (I am not including things like cute baby smiles, chubby baby cheeks, etc. Those are a given and will be posted about ad nauseum later.)

10. Wearing shoes that are not flip flops. This rarely happens in the summer even if I'm not pregnant, but at least I will have a choice.

9. Not panicking when I realize I left the Zantac at home.

8. No more itching stomach.

7. No more planning around bathroom breaks--at least not for my bathroom breaks.

6. Actually being tired when I am awake at 4:00 a.m.

5. Walking for more than ten minutes without having to go to the bathroom.

4. Sleeping on my stomach.

3. Wearing jewelry again.

2. No more weekly doctor appointments.

1. Feeling my hands again.

Next up should be some cute pictures of a baby!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Really? You have time to blog right now? Really?

Jared Hanshaw said...

Note to self: If you want Jen to update her blog, just incapacitate her and she'll write from the hospital bed. In all seriousness, I hope you're feeling well, and deliver a kid at least half as awesome as Jack. Even if it's a "giiirrlll" :)

Denise said...

Okay........waiting for the picture of that baby!!!

Rachel said...

Well no baby yet, so that must mean that this baby is going to be like Jack? Maybe another boy? I wish I was there again for this one! Thinking of you constantly! Love and Hugs!!!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

Hope this morning goes well. I already feel alot of these things and I have 18 weeks left (at least!)