Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Tidbits

I usually do a pretty good job of taking pictures of the holidays at our house, but I am bad about getting the camera out once we've left. This year I did a little better.

Alice liked hanging out with Grandpa today.

Jack had a great time playing soccer with his cousins.

A rare shot of me and Jay. I realize that the lighting is bad and part of me is missing, but we hardly ever have pictures of us together, so I thought I'd keep it.

Alice and Alex--the oldest and youngest cousins.

This year was the first time since 2001 that we have lived in town during the holidays, so after two dinners (and one load of laundry at my mom and dad's after I spilled scalloped potatoes on my lap on the way to the first dinner), we headed back to our house and had the kids bathed and jammied and ready for the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show. It is a nice change!

1 comment:

Rose said...

That headband is so great!! I love it!! You know I have been wanting to see some headband pictures. She's so pretty!

Happy Thanksgiving!!