Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Granny!

Friday was my grandma's 80th birthday.

We went to the park and had lunch.


Today we had a big birthday party. The other lady dressed like her is her twin sister. (The band leader, who is one of their brothers, is also a twin. No, I am not ever planning on testing my luck with a third pregnancy.) Jack thought the dancing was great.

My grandma eventually moved on to other partners. I just wish Jack could have enjoyed himself a little instead of being such a wallflower.

He and his cousin went a few rounds on the dance floor a little later. We're thinking maybe we need to hire the band for his next birthday.

A sign like this on the thermostat isn't too unusual, right?

But isn't it a little strange for it to be up so high? Jay is 6'1'' and I don't think he could have reached it. (How about that beard? This is the first time he's been able to grow one since 2002!)

It was a great party for a couple of great ladies!

No comments: