Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Freezer Finds

I found this in my freezer!

This was in there, too!

I struggle with my freezers. I love being able to cook ahead, and it's even easier now that we have an extra freezer in the garage. Unfortunately, though, once I put something in there, it may or may not see the light of day again. That pork loin in the first picture? It had been in there for more than a year! The blackberries for the pie? They were picked last summer. (Ha! I just noticed that I said I would use them in a pie in that last post!)

Tracey passed on a link to some great household organization sheets the other day, and I printed off the freezer sheets and went to work. I was amazed at what I found in there! Hopefully having a current list will help me to make better use of what I have. I've printed off a list for the pantry--which may even be more of a trouble spot than the freezers are, if you can believe it!

1 comment:

Kate Lynch said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.