Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inside Outside

Upside down.
(She does this every time we get in the elevator.)

Now that the weather is getting nicer we don't spend as much time inside. When we do, I still find the kids in the sunshine.

And since it's spring, some of the outside has been coming inside. After killing a ton of ants, I put this one om the counter and told Jack I was hoping it would scare the real ones away. He didn't realize Jay had sprayed, so he was pretty impressed with my plan when we woke up to an ant-free kitchen.

Wheelbarrow rides are one of Alice's new favorite things!

I hope you are having beautiful weather where you are!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What did he spray? I either need that or the huge ant model since nothing seems to ward off the ants in my kitchen for more than one day! Ugh I hate ants!