Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

I'd like to post a picture of a lovely Easter sunrise, but we didn't see the sun all day. Even if the sun had come out, it certainly wouldn't have been up yet when my children got out of bed.

Alice got an Angelina Ballerina doll (which she calls her bal-reen-reen), a drawing toy, a book, and a box of bandaids. She loves bandaids right now!

Jack got a new Lego sticker book, a small Lego set, some Model Magic, and a DVD.

For breakfast we had Resurrection Rolls.

Jack looked very handsome in his dress clothes!

Alice didn't want to have her picture taken.

I really wanted to get a good picture of her outfit--the $4 dress from a consignment sale and the butterfly sandals I found on sale at Target--but this was the best one I got. Trust me when I tell you it was cute!

Hunting for eggs--indoors, of course.

Jack is blurry in all of my egg hunt pictures. He was ready to hunt from the time he got out of bed and he was on the move!

Later the bigger kids hid more eggs for the younger ones. They told them to hide their eyes and they all went over and looked at the wall.

It was a long, rainy day full of driving, but we had a good time!

No comments: