Monday, August 18, 2008

My Reader

Not much is going on to blog about right now, so I thought I'd make a list of some of the blogs on my reader. Enjoy!

A Year of CrockPotting: Stephanie is using her crock pot for something every day. Doing anything every day is hard enough for me, let alone dragging out the crock pot, so this is interesting to me. I don't actually read this every day because I can't figure out why it is not automatically updating for me. I keep it anyway because I will forget about it if I delete it.

Blog, She Wrote: Heather is a FIAR friend and has awesome ideas. And she was willing to beat a squirrel to death in her very own hallway. Awesome.

By Sun and Candlelight: I think everyone reads this blog already, but I thought I'd list it just in case. Think homeschooling meets Martha Stewart.

Deleise Overcome: Denise is another FIAR friend. Her boys have awesome hair and she always finds something touching and/or hysterical to write. She also has a homeschool blog, Fireside.

His Mercy is New: I hesitate to share this one with you, because I am always jotting down Candace's ideas to use in a year or two. Or sometimes later that day. Now you'll know I'm not creative. Oh, well.

In the Heart of My Home: This is another one everyone reads, but I mention it again because I am amazed that someone can do as much as Elizabeth Foss does. I read a post and I feel like I need a nap. "I'm Right Here!" (the August 15th entry) is especially good.

matt, liz and madeline: Matt's wife, Liz, died in March, a day after giving birth to their daughter. This one makes you cry a lot, but oh. my. goodness. that baby is soooo cute. Even Jack says so.

My Blessings from Above: A strange little story about Michele's blog: One day my real-life friend Kimberly sent me a link to Michele's blog because Michele homeschools and does all kinds of creative stuff (she's another one I steal from!). I clicked the link and started reading. It all seemed familiar and then I realized that I "knew" Michele from FIAR. That was really strange. Or as strange as my life gets, anyway.

Sweet Simplicity: I linked this before when I won Heather's giveaway of all the cool scrapbook stuff, but I'm listing it again because I love looking at her ideas and her pictures are gorgeous.

Three Plus Two: I can't remember how I happened upon this one, but I'm always amazed at how much stuff Angela manages to try out.

Walking by the Way: Ami is in charge of HomeschoolShare and is about the most helpful person I've ever met. She has lots of pictures of her two cute boys and all the fun stuff they do.

Those are just a few of the blogs I read. Any more you think I should add?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the links. I always like finding new blogs to add to my reader!

Amber said...

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman at thepioneerwoman.com. She is a homeschooling mom of four who lives on a ranch in OK. She is so funny!! Thanks for sharing, I love blogs!!

Amber said...

I thought of another one! amothersjournal.com. She is from FIAR too! :)

deleise said...

Aw, thanks for the luv! Hope you have a great vacation.

Heather said...

Thanks for the props friend!

I tagged you for a meme. Check it out!
http://blogshewrote.blogspot.com/2008/08/six-quirky-things-meme.html

Heather W
aka: Squirrel warrior