So here goes:
- Like Heather, I am an every day leg shaver. If for some crazy reason I cannot shave my legs, I am cranky. It has to be done. Every. Day.
- I always carry Blistex with me. It's in my right pocket all the time, and if for some reason I don't have a pocket, I still keep it close. I even had someone carry it for me during my wedding. Right now it is on the desk in front of me. I love my Blistex.
- I don't like to drink bottled water. I do, however, like my water to be portable, so I will open a bottle of water, dump it out, and refill it from the fridge.
- I only like to use round silverware. We have had this silverware for the last 8 years, and now it hurts my hand to use flat silverware. Even I think that's a little strange.
- I don't like to lean against the sofa pillows when I'm sitting on the sofa. They are immediately put at the other end or on the floor.
- I've never taken off my wedding band. At this point it's been on so long I get a little panicky at the thought of it coming off, though I'm not even sure I could get it off anymore.