After the party, we headed over to Jay's parents' house to spend the night and open presents in the morning. Jack had some company while he waited for the presents to be passed out.
What there are no pictures of:
- Christmas night all of my aunts and uncles and cousins came over and we all had dinner together.
- Jay met with a builder and saw some plans for our house.
- We got together with some old (only in terms of the time we've known them, not in age) friends from high school (and before).
- Jack spent the night at a hotel with my parents and his cousins.
- Jay and I looked all over the house for at least twenty minutes trying to find Boris. We eventually found him curled up in some blankets in the back bedroom. He really hates leaving Grandma and Grandpa's house.