Thursday, December 4, 2008

Iceberg

No, this picture isn't fuzzy. It's a block of ice with toys frozen inside.

I took some little animal toys and put them in a bowl of water in the freezer. When it was bath time last night, I took it out and gave it to Jack. First he dunked it to get the ice to come out of the bowl.



He eventually poured water over it to get the rest of the animals out. He had the best time doing this, and he has requested that I freeze "Daddy's guys" (aka Jay's Homestar Runner toys) for tomorrow's bath.

I think that when it is colder I am going to put some dinosaurs in the mop bucket and freeze it outside. Then he can have an iceberg that will last a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Jack in the tub looks just like a picture we have of you in the tub at that age.RWBGMA

My Blessings From Above said...

I've been going to do this for the boys for awhile now. Thanks for the reminder. I think they'll love it!
Michele

rainydaymichele said...

What a great idea, Jen. You're a cooool mama. :)