Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Krispy Kreme

This morning we went on a tour of Krispy Kreme. I am not really a Krispy Kreme fan. I like my donuts less hot and less gooey. I discovered, though, that they smell an awful lot like funnel cakes, so if you just imagine you are eating your own miniature funnel cake the experience is a lot better.

After a tour of the back to see how the donuts were made, the kids got to make their own donuts dipped in chocolate...

...and covered in as many sprinkles as they wanted.

Afterward, we delivered some to Jay's office!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hold on while I finish licking my screen! Just kidding I am not a Krispy Kreme fan either. I don't like my donuts hot or hollow!! Since they are more hollow compared to others can I eat twice as many!

Amber said...

This tour was so fun! I personally wanted to dive into the vat of glaze...