Friday, April 3, 2009

Story Dice

We have a new toy here I'm eager to try out! Last week these story dice were posted on The Toby Show, so I'm not sharing these to show off my creativity, but rather to show how easy they are to make. After all, if I can make them with the paints and pitiful brush assortment I have in my closet (not to mention my complete lack of detailed painting skills), anyone can do it.

The idea is that one person rolls one of the cubes and starts the story. Then the second person provides the middle of the story with their roll, and the last person wraps it up. Jack doesn't really have any problem making up stories, but 99% of them have to do with He-Man or Kung Fu Panda, so maybe this will stretch him a little bit.

They will be making their appearance next week, so I will have to let you know how the story goes!

1 comment:

My Blessings From Above said...

They look great Jen! I saw these the other day at Chasing Cherrios and I have them on my list to make!