Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jack Henry!

 Jack started his day off at 5:00 with his new copy of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  Thankfully Jay had left it by his bed and I was able to sleep until 7:00, when I got up and found him lying in the hallway reading.

 This is how he looked the entire time we were in the car.

 We went to the movies and I had a coupon for a free medium popcorn, so he got his own bag.  It turns out the a medium popcorn is huge.

 He requested Applebee's for lunch, where the waitress brought him a free dessert for his birthday.

 Then it was off to the store to spend some of his birthday money--here he is telling Jay about the TMNT figures he got.

 Back home it was more of this.

 His 4:30 picture--I was playing with Alice and her dollhouse and he had just come in to see what time it was.

Singing "Happy Birthday" one more time!
 
I agreed to a game of Monopoly since it was his birthday.  We played more today and there's still no winner.

After that we found that my computer was in imminent danger of bursting into flames (or something like that) and I had to go to the store at 10:00 to get a new external hard drive to back everything up.  Hopefully we (and by we, I mean Jay, or course, since I know nothing about computers) will have it all back to normal soon!

Happy birthday, Boots!  We love you so much!

No comments: