Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Alice June!

 Alice started off her day with a new dollhouse!  (Kudos to Jay for staying up late and assembling this!)  It was a nice way to start the day after sleeping all by herself all night for the first time--and she's also ditched the pull-up at night!

 She has been asking for hot chocolate all the time lately and I haven't let her have it because it's so hot out already.  Guess what she had this morning?

 We ran errands and visited Jay and my parents at their offices while Jack was in VBS.  Then we had pizza with cousins for lunch.

 Alice was excited to play video games with Piers.  I love this expression on her face!

 We had dessert at CherryBerry.

 And of course this is what she picked!

 June 5, 2013, 3:31 pmExactly 4 years old!

We spent the evening playing and reading and Alice decided she wanted to have a sleepover--much like her very first night.  I could still hear them laughing when I started this, so I hope they're ready to get up in the morning!

Happy birthday, Alice June!  We love you so much!

1 comment:

Amber said...

A Very Happy Birthday, Miss Alice!