Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wrapping Up

 We're wrapping up a lot of the outside activities we've done over the year.  Last week was the last homeschool skate of the year.  This is the first year we've done this on a regular basis and both of the kids have really improved.  Alice doesn't use a skate mate anymore and Jack has mastered rollerblades.

 He has also mastered saving up tickets somewhere other than in my purse, and for that, I am thankful.

 I am also very thankful that today was Alice's last day of speech!  When she started last August, she tested at below 2 years of age for articulation, and in just nine months she has met all of her IEP goals and conquered every sound except R--and she's already making good progress on that.  I am so glad we have been able to do this at our local school because they were very nice and it saved us a ton of money and driving time!

 The kids' art class wrapped up a couple of weeks ago, but today they had their art show.

 I found these neat frames at Target (I can't find a link) that are hinged and have storage space for more art behind the picture that's showing.  We always need more storage for art!

 Alice liked showing everything off to her friends.

 After the art show we stopped by CherryBerry!

Then it was on to swimming, which hasn't wrapped up yet, but will soon.  They're not going to take lessons over the summer but will start back again in the fall.

Now all that's left is wrapping up school.  We're actually going to do school in the summer, but I need to take a break for a bit so I can get that all set up!

No comments: