Friday, July 9, 2010

More Splash Pad Fun

Before we went on our trip, my sister and I took the kids to the splash pad. We had never been to this one before, but Jack has been wanting to go since I showed him pictures of his cousins there last summer. All of the water areas look like fountains. It is really nice!

Alice is really starting to enjoy splash pad days. (Yes, I realize she doesn't necessarily look like she's enjoying it here.)


Getting some sun. I discovered there is no good way to scoot down an astroturf hill on your bottom.

For a moment, all of the kids were in the same area. I thought it would be nice to get a picture of them all together for my dad's birthday, but as you can see, it didn't work out so well. This was the best one.


I love this wrinkled nose look she does. So. cute.

This was the first time Alice has really played much on a playground and she seemed to love it!

There are a couple more splash pads around town I want to try before the summer is over. I'm sure that the heat won't end anytime soon, so we'll get many chances!

2 comments:

Lauri Moreno said...

This looks like a really cool one! There is one a few blocks from me now but its actually been TOO hot to go this week. I really love the pic where Alice has one foot up. So cute.

Angela said...

Where is this splash pad? I must take the boys!!!