Friday, August 5, 2011

Pinterest

(Picture from here, which also gives a good explanation of Pinterest.)

A couple of weeks ago I finally caved and got on
Pinterest. I really don't need more ways to spend time on the computer--that pesky stewardship thing again--but I think this may end up saving me time in the long run. I have no problem finding cool stuff on the internet. Give me five minutes and I can find a ton of great activities to go along with the book we're going to use in three weeks. Ask me where those activities are in two and a half weeks, though, and I'm frantically searching bookmarks and folders, often to no avail. So instead of using Pinterest to look at other people's finds, I'm just using it to keep track of what I've found on my own. If you would like an invitation, just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send it! Happy pinning!

No comments: