Monday, November 14, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

{unrelated picture}

Phyllis was recently kind enough to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to me. Honestly, I have been trying to cut back on my blog reading, so I can't give you 15 new blogs to check out. You should definitely check out All Things Beautiful, though--by Phyllis--because she has so many great ideas!

Seven Things About Me--This might be hard to come up with something new!
  1. If I were ever a crazy woman, I'd change my name to Phyllis and dye my hair red. I don't know what's for dinner tonight, but I do have a plan for my evil alter-ego. (Though I have not met the real Phyllis, I am pretty sure she has never run someone down like Y&R Phyllis has.)
  2. My classes for my first semester of college were planned around The Young and the Restless.
  3. I am absurdly excited that my library will be getting key chain cards soon!
  4. My car has 151,000+ miles on it.
  5. I haven't flown in over 10 years.
  6. We watched Spy Kids three times this weekend.
  7. Jack doesn't know it, but I'm going to the bookstore while he's in geography class today.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Thank you for the shout out. I like your list. I hope I don't get confused with the other Phyllis. LOL

Rose said...

Neither 1 nor 2 was new to me. Hey, by the way, do you ever watch Y&R anymore? I have assumed that you have outgrown it. I have to admit that I have not. When my work makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall, I play it on my computer, and I feel a lot better.