- order summer clothes for the kids (Don't forget to google for discount codes!)
- arrange lunch dates
- look up old videos on YouTube
- order books
- try Alice's Hello Kitty lip gloss
- send emails
- play with a glitter wand
- import blogs to bloglovin'
- look at hysterical pictures
- watch Splash (I can't believe I'm admitting that.)
- google Joey Lawrence's Hair because, whoa. And not in a good way.
- try to remember who I've hidden from my news feed and see what they're up to
- remember why I've hidden people from my news feed
- clean the bathroom light fixture
- dust the living room
- watch (several episodes of) NCIS
- get a bajillion free books for the Kindle (thanks to this site)
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
How to Procrastinate
Last week I was in the thick of several writing assignments and could not get motivated at all, which led to a Facebook post about things to do instead of writing. Thanks to Kendra's suggestion, here is my list for the two days before my article was due!
And then there were all of the regular things like school and cooking and errands. Eventually, though, after a too-short night full of dreams about state parks, I got it all done and turned in. Now it's time to catch up on posts here!
Unrelated picture of Alice in a cookie trance.
Jack hanging out next to Leo's terrarium. He says he's going to make it into a terror-arium at Halloween. I love that kid.