- Year 1: Jay was in Ohio; I was in Oklahoma.
- Year 2: I think we went to get the last place setting for our nice dishes, but I'm not sure.
- Year 3: I have no clue.
- Year 4: I thought I was hot stuff because I cooked a nice dinner at home--the first time I'd done that since Jack was born six days earlier.
- Year 5: Jay was in McCook, NE; I was in Omaha--5 hours away, just in case you aren't up on your Nebraska geography.
- Year 6: Again, no clue. None at all.
- Year 7: We went to a kid's birthday party and to the aquarium with my parents. We also went to Best Buy to pick up "Serenity."
Happy Anniversary! Nothing Can Change This Love.