Saturday, September 20, 2008

Airplanes

We spent this week learning about airplanes!

Jack's lapbook

Inside

Airplane vocabulary closeup--I used the book from HomeschoolShare's lapbook for The Glorious Flight and substituted our own vocabulary words

The airplane labeling page is from the same lapbook.

I made this little trifold on my own. Amazing, I know.

We made this hotdog book of people who work with airplanes. Since we made the lapbook--not Blogger--it is not rotated in real life.

I also tried my hand at making a wheel to show different types of airplanes. For my first time, I think I did okay, but if you spin the wheel it becomes clear that my circle isn't a true circle. So this time the weird look isn't all due to Blogger.

This is what Jack had to say about our field trip to the airport:

Next week: apples!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with all you do teaching Jack! RWBGMA