Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Today is Rachel's birthday! Obviously, I've known her for some time now....

8 or 9 years old: Ready to go to church camp

17 years old: At the Grand Canyon on choir tour

21 years old: Rachel's wedding

27 years old: In the delivery room (I'm the one taking the picture, which is why Rachel is laughing so hard.)

2006: Our kids (I just think this is the cutest picture.)


31 years old: This summer at the retirement reception for Brother Charles

You know a friend is a friend for life if she will agree to let you sew her into a dress for your wedding (which happened to me when Rachel got married) or if she will hold your leg during labor so your husband has the chance to deliver his firstborn son (what Rachel got to do for showing up at the hospital to see how things were going). I have had a blast with you over the last 25 years and I know there's more in store! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: