Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Weekend

 We had a pretty super weekend here.  Saturday morning we stopped for donuts before grocery shopping.

 It was warm enough to spend a little time outside.

 
 Rainbow jello for dessert!

 Saturday night Jay made a fire and we watched movies and had a sleepover in the living room.  I found out that I am waaay to old to sleep on a wood floor.

 Does it get any cozier than this?

Last night we went to Jay's sister's house to watch the game and the kids got to meet their new cousin, Olivia.  Alice was alternately nervous and interested.

When we got home, Jay and I watched two hours of Downton Abbey.  My fabulous husband watched a season and a half over the weekend to get caught up to where I was AND he got season three on blu-ray so we don't have to wait on PBS!

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: