Monday, April 11, 2016

Busy Again

 It seems like we had a brief week or so of down time and now it's picked up again, so here are a few pictures from last week!  They're moving along on the house, and hopefully we will be moving in before too long.  It really can't be soon enough!

 Alice learned to ride without training wheels!

 Jack learned how to do a goofy stunt!

 We spent one morning visiting friends--the people kind...

 ...and the animal kind!

 Jay and I went to the Mumford and Sons concert Wednesday.



 Thursday the kids and I participated in a trash pick up for 4H.  This picture pretty much sums it up.  It was hot and windy and my allergies were in overdrive.  If I see you throw trash on that mile I will cut you.

 Thursday was also Bobey's 15th birthday.  Between the late night Wednesday and a busy Thursday he didn't get a party, but I did make him some homemade cat treats.

 Friday morning we went to a play!

 And after taking my grandma to lunch, we hit the skating rink!

And sewing....a big chunk of our time right now is taken with sewing for the 4H Fashion Revue.  The kids are making some *really* cute things I can't wait to show you!

No comments: