Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Catching Up: Sunday

Since Blogger will let me post pictures now, here is our Sunday in a little more detail.

Thinking Jack would wake up early like he had been doing, I didn't set my alarm. So of course he woke up at 9:00, which is very late around here.

During the morning he spent some time drawing.

He also got the eggs ready for the Easter egg hunt.

Around 11:00 he noticed it was sunny. We went outside and stayed there pretty much until 4:00.

Even Bobe is getting spring fever!

Chase

He spent about an hour digging on the floor of his playhouse. I have a vinyl floor to put over it, but I haven't done it yet. In the meantime, let the digging continue!

During his bath he asked me to leave the lid off of the bubble bath in case there was an emergency.

That was our Sunday! If Blogger will allow, I'll move on to Monday and Tuesday in a while!

No comments: