Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Fun!

(I'm pooped from all our fun, so tonight I'm playing a little Holy Road. And Bobe says "hello.")


This morning was the long-awaited performance of Sesame Street Live. Jack has been pretty excited about this since he went last year.

He had his Elmo spinner ready to go.

Year Two without spending $8 on a mylar balloon. Jack went for the binoculars instead.

Have you ever tried to get two three year olds to calm down at something like this? Don't waste your time trying. Trust me.

The almost 30 minute ride from the top of the parking garage to the street must have had a calming effect, because by the time we got home Jack was ready for some painting.

Of course, calm doesn't last too long around here, so I'm worn out. I had some vague thought that I might exercise, but I think I'll be scrapbooking instead. Have a good weekend. We miss you and we love you.

No comments: