Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Normally I update the blog each night, but Friday evening I was felled by the stomach bug. Poor Jack had to eat what he could reach in the pantry because I couldn't get off the couch. This meant he had fruit snacks for dinner. He was really broken up about that, you know. And then the toilet stopped working. I don't deal well with vomiting or plumbing on their own, and together they are a disaster in the making, so my dad came Saturday morning to fix the toilet and cart us home where I could rest and Jack could watch the good cartoon channels.

After I started feeling better Sunday, Jack got sick, so we stayed until this morning. After an entire day of cleaning and disinfecting, I thought I'd better see what was on the camera. Here it is!

Friday morning we went to crafts at the library.


Jack took over the living room at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

While I was on the couch you see back there, I was thinking that Jack looked awfully high up, but I thought it was because I wasn't wearing my glasses and I was only half-conscious. Turns out he was climbing up to play on the table.

Blanket swings are the best!

Bobey keeping Jack company after he got sick. (Jack, not Bobey. Actually, Bobey did get sick early Friday morning, so I guess we all had it this weekend.)

Boris loves sitting in the sun and looking at the yard.

Jack had fun gluing jellybeans today.

So that's our last few days. It seems weird that it is already Tuesday night, but I guess that's what happens when you spend 48 hours asleep!

No comments: