Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

We are still having beautiful weather so we met up with our friends at the zoo this afternoon. We didn't see many animals--the kids were more interested in playing.

Riding the zebra

Playing on the playground

He loves to drink from his thermos.

I really hope he doesn't try to drive like this when he's older.

At the end of our day

Getting tired. Surprisingly enough, he made it home without falling asleep in the car.

He colored these green overalls on his starfish so it would look like Old McDonald.

Was I tired earlier? I think that was some other kid!
He bought this tiger in the gift shop with his own money. He got it out of his SpiderMan wallet and ask the cashier how many the tiger was and paid for it himself.

And that was our day. I'm just doing a little work on the computer (tonight's soundtrack is Dido) and soon I'm going to go get that scrapbook page finished!

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE that shirt Jen!

Your weather is killin' me!! I'm glad you enjoyed the zoo : )

Heather W