Monday, February 11, 2008

Captain Undercover

Normally I go chronologically through the day, but I thought this picture was too cute. He came in dressed like this and told me he was Captain Undercover.

This morning we (finally) dropped a trunk full of stuff off at Goodwill and then did the grocery shopping. When we got home Jack wanted to paint his "P" that he has been begging to paint for a while, so we got that done.


He got to watch his special movie, too. This week: Rotten Ralph. Awesome. (Please ignore the huge mess on the desk.)


Since we were going out this evening, Jack took an afternoon bath. He got a big kick of trying to drink out of the faucet.



Then it was off to my friend Rachel's for dinner. This week's meal was breakfast. My close up pictures of him turned out blurry, so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that he actually ate several little smokies.


Jack LOVES dogs. He kept asking me to make sure I got a picture of him and the dog. Tonight as he was going to sleep he asked what we would do if his dog (he is convinced he will have one) dug holes in the yard and made him slip in the holes. Maybe we will be able to talk him out of this dog thing after all.


There's nothing like a little Tom and Jerry to put the kids in a trance.

So that was our day. Now it's off to clean and watch a little more Dexter!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Dang...I get exhausted reading about your day. I swear I don't work that hard when I am at work. (Ok, I probably shouldn't have said that outloud!)