Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baking Day

Baking day, it's baking day!
Baking day, it's baking day!
No, it's not booty shaking day,
Today's the day we bake!

Well, really we only baked for part of the day, but I had to use that song again because we finally got it on CD tonight. Jay and I once had a conversation that went like this:

Me: I would have really liked The Backyardigans when I was little.
Jay: When you were little?
Me: Ummmm...and now.

Anyway, on to our day!

This morning Grandma came to visit and we babysat for my friend. There are no pictures because I was constantly holding a child. : ) Afterwards, we went out to eat and then did some shopping.

Grandma and Grandpa gave Jack a roll of quarters for Valentine's Day, so he worked on spending them!

The weather was nice when we were done with errands, so we went to the park for a while.



And when we got back, we started the baking. We made cupcakes for ourselves and lots of cookies for my meeting tomorrow. In fact, some are still in the oven right now!


We had dinner at McDonald's and then came home for more baking. Jack is now sleeping--he only stayed up an hour and a half past his bed time) and I will be headed that way as soon as I can!

No comments: