Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

We took a long weekend away, so I was not able to update the blog. Here is the quick version!

Thursday I cropped with my sister and Jack played with his cousin. We got some snow! After we left their house, we went to the grocery store.

Crazy driver!

Friday we went to my friend Jennifer's and Jack played with her boys for a while and then we went out for lunch.
This was taken before he took a flying leap off their stairs, which scared me to death! He was not so adventurous out in the snow.

The WalMart there has a Spidey ride!

Then it was off to Nana and Papa's for a couple of nights. They had more snow there than some places got.
Jack's snowman

Jack loved sneaking off with Papa's hat

There was a new dog at Nana and Papa's--it's only temporary, though.

Jack made jello parfaits for our dessert Saturday.

Sunday we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's. The weather was beautiful, so the kids spent quite a bit of time outside.

Camper dancing

Grandpa put Jack's new scooter together!

In case you haven't noticed, I love pictures like this!

This morning we packed it up and drove home. Now Jack is in the tub and I am tackling my email and the laundry!

1 comment:

T said...

Oh girl your weekend sounds like mine. Nonstop!